My dad sent us details of the offers in Marks and Spencer today. He picked up some great food for a small New Years Day party. Pick any three of the items below, plus a bottle of wine, for €12.50. Individual prices are shown in brackets – this is a good bargain. They included:
- 50 piece party selection (€7.49)
- 12 mini smoked cheese bagels (€7.49)
- 12 Oriental vegetable selection (€5.99)
- 115g Italian antipasti selection (€5.99)
- 8 mini salmon en croute (€7.49)
Some of the cheaper items, such as cocktail sausages, are priced from €4-5. There are really good savings to be made here: over €16, for example, on three packs of salmon en croute.
Have you noticed any good deals in M&S lately?