Courtesy of the heavenly Temple Country Retreat and Spa near Moate in Co. Westmeath, CheapEats.ie has a fantastic prize to give away. Temple is a truly special, exclusive, intimate haven of peace, relaxation and harmony – and their food kicks ass to boot! They’ve got some excellent value deals at the moment, and we’re delighted to team up with them.
Valentines Overnight Getaway for Two
The package includes overnight accommodation for two on Valentines Day, Saturday February 14, with champagne toast on arrival, gourmet dinner in the Garden Room Restaurant and delicious breakfast in the morning.
All Temple Spa’s packages include access to spa facilities (Jacuzzi, sauna steam room) and participation at your leisure in their daily programme of activities including yoga, guided country walks, tai chi and relaxation classes.
Temple is only an hour from Dublin, and they can organise a pick up from the bus-stop in the nearest village if the winner doesn’t drive.
To be in with a chance to win, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post telling us what sort of deals and offers you want to see from hotels and spas.
It’s not one of those annoying tie-breaker questions; we will choose one winner completely at random and the writer of that comment wins the prize. Tell your friends!
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Do not enter this competition if you are outside the island of Ireland.
- Please make sure you leave a working email address with your comment (email addresses will not be publicly displayed) so we can contact you for your details.
- Please do not comment more than once, if we see more than one comment from the same address we will delete all your comments and you will no longer be eligible for the competition. If you have questions about the competition, use our contact form.
- The competition will close at 12pm on Monday February 9, and the winner will be announced later that day.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
About Temple Spa
In a former life, I was lucky to spend a few months reviewing spas around Ireland. I stayed at Temple and fell in love with it, so we’re really delighted that they have sponsored this competition.
It’s one of only three luxury destination spas in Ireland and,overall, it’s one of the best. It’s small, intimate, in a gorgeous setting, and surrounded by the historic retreat of Clonmacnoise.
Owners Declan and Bernadette Fagan, along with a dedicated staff, treat every guest like royalty. They’re genuinely passionate about creating a unique and utterly wonderful experience. It’s got 23 rooms, a great selection of indulgent spa treatments, and a brilliant local, seasonal, and often organic food philosophy.
Head chef David Godin has worked in some of the world’s most renowned restaurants, and I relished every mouthful of his healthy and scrumptiously indulgent creations.
This is the perfect way to spend Valentine’s Day. And if you’re single, bring a friend!