This week, the Guardian reported some really interesting and unusual deals that restaurants in the UK and US are cooking up, in order to increase business in these difficult times. Some of the offers are pretty cool:
- 1979 prices – Steak and mushroom pie £2.50, chips 45p
- $1 doggy bagel for pet owners
- Free pizzas for certain types of customers – pregnant women, Italians, sports teams
- Unlimited prosecco with Saturday lunch (I would totally fall for this one)
- Pizza amnesty – swap your supermarket frozen pizza for an authentic handmade one
Have you seen any imaginative offers in Irish restaurants? And don’t forget to check out the offers in CheapEats Classifieds!