Oxfam Ireland have generously provided us with two of their Fair Trade Luxury Christmas Hampers to give away. Each hamper contains a Fair Trade Christmas Cake, luxury chocolate, nuts, biscuits, tea, coffee and much more. One of these hampers will sort you out for all your Christmas treats, or you can pass it on as a really impressive gift!
The hampers are available to buy at the Oxfam Ireland Fair Trade Online Shop, which also has great bargains in jewellery and home décor – with some items up to 50% off! The bargains change regularly so it’s worthwhile to frequently check the site. The site is also the perfect place for all of your gift shopping with something for everyone. And don’t forget their recycled Christmas cards and Fair Trade Christmas decorations.
We have two of these fabulous hampers to give away to the readers of CheapEats.ie. To enter, send us an email (using the form below) with the answer to this question: How much do these hampers retail for? [Find the answer here]
** This competition is now closed: winners will be announced tomorrow, Tuesday 15th December **
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Do not enter this competition if you are outside the island of Ireland.
- Please make sure you include a working email address with your answer (email addresses will not be publicly displayed or used for any other purpose) so we can contact you for your details.
- Please do not enter more than once.
- The competition will close at 4pm on Monday 14 December, and the winners will be announced the following day.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.