The competition is now closed.
The Temple Bar Trad Fest is taking place this weekend in Dublin, with live music, trad events, a pub trail, and plenty of fancy food.You can check out gigs by We Banjo 3 and Finbar Furey alongside pipers, ceilidh, craft fairs, movies in Meeting House Square, culture workshops, and much more. Foodies will enjoy the food trail featuring restaurants from the Chameleon to Gourmet Burger Kitchen and the Tea Rooms in the Clarence. The festival kicked off on Thursday and runs until Sunday January 31.
To mark this event we’ve got a last minute prize to give away. How would you like to win a champagne dinner for two in Gallagher’s Boxty House this Sunday evening? All you have to do is click into this post and pop a comment in the box below.
We’ll contact the winnner on Sunday before midday and all you need to do is contact the Boxty House with your name and email address. Enjoy the festival!
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
- Please make sure you leave a working email address with your comment (email addresses will not be publicly displayed) so we can contact you for your details.
- Please do not comment more than once, if we see more than one comment from the same address we will delete all your comments and you will no longer be eligible for the competition. If you have questions about the competition, use our contact form.
- The competition will close on Sunday January 31 before noon. The winner will be contacted by email before 12 noon, so please be sure to check your inbox!
- There is no cash alternative to this offer.