It’s that time again: a new set of special offers at Superquinn. The specials are valid from today until Tuesday March 9, and include:
- Superquinn Irish striploin steak – reduced from €21.99 to €14.99 per kg
- Superquinn punnet of red grapes (500g) – reduced from €5.99 to €3
There’s also a great frozen food sale, where you can stock up the freezer with:
- Donegal Catch omega fish fingers (1opack) – reduced from €2.99 to €2
- Ocean Harvest cod fillet in batter (500g) – reduced from €6.99 to €3
- McCain crispy french fries – 2 for €3 – save 98c
Oddly, there’s also some Mother’s Day specials, even though it doesn’t fall until Sunday March 14. Still, if you really don’t want to spend too much on your mum for yet another guilt-induced holiday, you can pick up some bargain chocolates.
Check out all the bargains and specials on offer here.