21 Sep, 2010
Win a €50 Superquinn voucher for Amnesty’s Taste of Freedom
COMPETITION CLOSED. CHECK BACK LATER TO SEE IF YOU’VE WON.
To mark Amnesty’s Taste for Freedom day, Superquinn are kindly giving away another €50 shopping voucher to one CheapEats reader.
Amnesty are asking people across Ireland to hold a fundraising food event: a dinner party, tea and cakes, a coffee morning, Sunday brunch, cooking demonstration, pizza party, birthday party, breakfast, or wine tasting.Your guests can make a donation – work out in advance what it will cost you and make sure you get a good return for your efforts.
The Superquinn voucher could contribute towards the cost of your food for the event – although of course you’re free to spend it as you wish!
To enter this competition, simply click into this post and pop your name in the box below. Feel free to share your recipes! As usual, one comment will be chosen at random to win the prize.
Get involved in Taste for Freedom
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 1850882400 for a fundraising pack, which includes invitations and envelopes, donation forms, recipes, and more.
I can’t say enough good things about Amnesty, and don’t want to get all preachy here, but will say that their focus on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights has been a steadfast voice for justice and against tyranny, across the world.
Get more info on Amnesty’s website.
Many thanks to Superquinn for sponsoring this competition.
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Do not enter this competition if you are outside the island of Ireland.
- Please make sure you include a working email address with your answer (email addresses will not be publicly displayed or used for any other purpose) so we can contact you for your details.
- Please do not enter more than once.
- The competition will close at 12 noon on Friday September 24, and the winner will be announced the following day.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.