Competition closed. Check back Tuesday to see if you’re a winner.
To mark the launch of the summer and the start of alfresco dining, Marks and Spencer have generously provided four €25 vouchers to give away.
Regular readers will know that we’re big fans of M&S. The Dine In for Two for €12.50 deal is easily the best supermarket offer in Ireland.
This weekend I picked up wine, sirloin steak, chips, and cheesecake; this is pretty much getting two top-class meals for free (incidentally, for the week that’s in it, my friend J. Headen Esq. commented that customer service in M&S is always excellent).
M&S marinaded meats, sauces, marinades, and salads are perfect for the barbeque season. Come hell or high weather, my mouth is watering at the thoughts of the sticky smoked paprika BBQ chicken I picked up as part of the current dine in offer.
But it’s not all about the barbeque! I recently organised a perfect seaside picnic with their hummus, crackers, salads, sausage rolls, delicious pink lemonade, and fresh cakes. By availing of their offers it all came to around €15 for a very fancy lunch for two
Click into this post to enter the competition
To be in with a chance of winning, simply pop a comment in the box below and let us know what you think of M&S. As usual, winners will be chosen at random. Good luck!
- Don’t email in your answer. Leave a comment on this post using the form below. Emailed answers will not be included in the draw.
- Please make sure you leave a working email address with your comment (email addresses will not be publicly displayed or used for any mailing lists) so we can contact you for your details.
- This offer is only open to readers in the Republic of Ireland.
- Please do not comment more than once, if we see more than one comment from the same address we will delete all your comments and you will no longer be eligible for the competition. If you have questions about the competition, use our contact form.
- The competition will close at 12 noon on Friday June 3, and the winner will be announced the following Tuesday: be sure to check your email to see if you have won.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.