Milano have recently opened up a brand spanking new restaurant in the heart of Ranelagh, Dublin 6. Situated on the site of the former Cafe Bar Deli, the 140-seater has been packing them in since it opened in May.
To celebrate this, Milano is offering dinner for two in the Ranelagh outlet, or any of the other 12 branches in Ireland.
The menu features the usual great range of Italian fare, including starters, salads, and pizza. There’s also the new “Sweetly Nutty” pizza, created by Eavan McGovern from Ballinteer, Dublin, winner of the 2010 Milano’s Create Your Pizza Challenge. If you’re bringing the kids, Milano offers a special ‘Piccolo’ menu with the same great food but smaller, more manageable portions for kids (three courses for €8.60).
To enter the competition, simply pop a comment in the box below. Good luck!
- Don’t email in your answer. Leave a comment on this post using the form below. Emailed answers will not be included in the draw.
- Please make sure you leave a working email address with your comment (email addresses will not be publicly displayed or used for any mailing lists) so we can contact you for your details.
- This offer is only open to readers in the Republic of Ireland.
- Please do not comment more than once, if we see more than one comment from the same address we will delete all your comments and you will no longer be eligible for the competition. If you have questions about the competition, use our contact form.
- The competition will close at 1pm on Friday July 8, and the winner will be announced the following week: be sure to check your email to see if you have won.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.