Almost three years later, I think I’ve figured it out. Two thousands posts of shocking Tesco exposes, cheap recipe ideas, restaurant and supermarket bargains, product reviews, tipping guides, advice for the end of the world, your restaurant recommendations, customer service catastrophes, all the latest food news and, of course, amazing giveaways.
A big thanks…
To everyone who has supported us in Cheapeats over the past three years: friends and family, advertisers, journalists. Most importantly, our readers and commenters, many of whom we’ve come to know – you make us laugh, cry, and say “ooh” a lot. Thank you.
Thanks to Marks and Spencer for generously sponsoring this giveaway.
Fancy €50 to spend at M&S? To be in with a chance of winning one of two vocuhers, just pop a comment in the box below and let us know what you think of Cheapeats.ie. Two winners will be drawn at random.
Halloween at M&S
Staying in? Heading out? This Halloween, M&S has plenty of Halloween horrors to choose from, including table crackers for €7, a grown-up witch costume for €27, googley-eyed monster treat bags for €4, and best of all, a pumpkin pinata for €16. Head on over to M&S and see what’s there.
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland. Do not enter this competition if you do not have an address in the Republic.
- Please make sure you leave a working email address with your comment (email addresses will not be publicly displayed) so we can contact you for your details.
- Don’t email in your answer. Leave a comment on this post using the form below. Emailed answers will not be included in the draw.
- Please do not comment more than once, if we see more than one comment from the same address we will delete all your comments and you will no longer be eligible for the competition. If you have questions about the competition, use our contact form.
- The competition will close at 5pm on Friday 28th October, and the winners will be announced the following week.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.