Competition closed. Check back next week to see if you’ve won.
Calling all passionate pizza fanatics! To celebrate Halloween Milano are giving one lucky Cheapeats reader the opportunity to win a meal for two to the value of €60, to be enjoyed in any of the Milano restaurants.
Milano have a fantastic selection of pizzas to choose from as well as lots of delicious desserts so you’ll be spoiled for choice. From October 27 – November 4, you can also Milano’s special Halloween dough balls, served with garlic butter.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is sign up to the Cheapeats.ie mailing list, using the form below.
You’ll receive one email a week with all our latest posts, and you can unsubscribe at any time once the competition has closed. If you’re already signed up, don’t worry – you’ll automatically be included in the draw.
So, you could be treating someone to a delicious night out in Milano this Halloween. This is our second exclusive mailing list competition, and we have more planned – once you sign up to our mailing list, you’ll automatically be entered into future mailing list competitions.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition closes on Wednesday October 17 at 5pm.
- One winner will be selected randomly from all subscribers to the CheapEats.ie mailing list.
- The winner will be announced on the blog the following week and also contacted by email.
- You must subscribe to the mailing list to enter. Emailed entries will not be included in the draw.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
- You can unsubscribe from the CheapEats Mailing List at any time, but keep in mind that if you unsubscribe before Wednesday 17th, you will not be entered in the draw.