If you know someone who likes cooking, Thai and Vietnamese food, or both, The Saba Cookbook is the perfect Christmas present. There’s plenty of gorgeous recipes, information on Thai and Vietnamese food, stories about Saba, and beautiful food photography. The recipes feature easily accessible ingredients. The book has been shortlisted as Ireland’s entry in the 2013 Gourmand World Cookbook awards.
Compared to some other restaurant cookbooks on the market, €30 is very good value. Even better – all the proceeds go to the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit at Crumlin Children’s Hospital. Saba: The Cookbook has already taken seven prestigious awards, and earned rave reviews from the likes of Darina Allen, Derry Clarke of L’Ecrivain, the Irish Independent, and the Sunday Business Post.
Saba have generously provided two copies of the book to give away to two Cheapeats readers.
Click into this post to enter the competition.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is sign up to the Cheapeats.ie mailing list, using the form below.
You’ll receive one email a week with all our latest posts, and you can unsubscribe at any time once the competition has closed. If you’re already signed up, don’t worry – you’ll automatically be included in the draw.
So, you could be leafing through this gorgeous cookbook, or giving it as a very special Christmas gift. This is our third exclusive mailing list competition, and we have more planned – once you sign up to our mailing list, you’ll automatically be entered into future mailing list competitions.
- The Saba Cookbook, priced €30, is available from Easons, all good bookstores, Saba (Clarendon St, Dublin 2), and Saba To Go (Rathgar Rd, Rathmines, Dublin 6)
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland. Do not enter this competition if you do not have an address in the Republic.
- Three winners will be selected randomly from all subscribers to the CheapEats.ie mailing list.
- You must subscribe to the mailing list to enter. Emailed entries will not be included in the draw.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
- The competition will close at 4pm on Wednesday December 19, and the winners will be announced later that day. Please keep an eye on your email: we’ll do our best to get the book to you before Christmas but we need to get your postal address before Thursday lunchtime.
- You can unsubscribe from the CheapEats Mailing List at any time, but keep in mind that if you unsubscribe before Wednesday 19th, you will not be entered in the draw.