There’s a brand new set of great special offers at Superquinn. At the risk of repeating on myself yet again, Superquinn may have a reputation for being that bit more expensive than other supermarkets, but their special offers are – hands down – so much better than their rivals. I love their meat, fish, fruit, bread… Some eyebrows were raised when I tried about 10 “samples” of their cheese and sausages at the Taste of Dublin tent last weekend. They’ve also got a much better range and selection than Dunnes or Tesco.
What do you think of Superquinn?
Current specials, valid until June 29, include:
- Superquinn Irish beef round roast – half price – now €5.49 per kg
- Superquinn selected fruit – any 3 for €6 – save up to €4.47
- McCoys tortilla chips – half price – save up to €1.29
Also at Superquinn:
- New world wine sale, which includes any three selected wines for €20, a saving of up to €15.97
- Loads of meal deals, including takeaway pizza, a bottle of Coke, and a tray of Vienetta, a saving of up to €3.67
- 5c off every litre of motor fuel at Maxol when you spend €50 or more at Superquinn
The offers are well worth a look. Click here for details.