Daily deals websites are changing the way we eat. The concept is simple and there’s no catch: Groupon.ie offers cheap deals on restaurants, hotels, leisure activities, and beauty treatments.
Here’s a selection of recent Groupon deals. They’re quite phenomenal, and would make you feel like a bit of a chump for ever paying full-price again:
- €110 instead of €370 for a getaway for two in a deluxe room, plus each either a round of golf or back, neck, shoulder, massage at Knightsbrook Hotel (save 70 per cent)
- €3.20 instead of €8 worth of any burritos, tacos, or quesadillas to have in or take away from Burritos and Blues (save 60 per cent)
- €25 for a €69 meal for two including mains and sides plus two glasses of Prosecco at Riva Restaurant (save 64 per cent)
The more you spread the word, the more you save: by recommeding Groupon to your friends, you receive €6 credit to spend on the next deal.
Groupon makes use of our collective buying power: the more customers that sign up to buy a particular service, the cheaper it can be delivered. The deals brings a whole new set of customers to retailers, and are emerging as a popular alternative to advertising.
- Don’t email in your answer. Leave a comment on this post using the form below. Emailed answers will not be included in the draw.
- Please make sure you leave a working email address with your comment (email addresses will not be publicly displayed or used for any mailing lists) so we can contact you for your details.
- This offer is only open to readers in the Republic of Ireland.
- Please do not comment more than once, if we see more than one comment from the same address we will delete all your comments and you will no longer be eligible for the competition. If you have questions about the competition, use our contact form.
- The competition will close at 1pm on Friday October 28, and the winner will be announced the following week: be sure to check your email to see if you have won.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.