Welcome to CheapEats.ie! We are currently taking a break from blogging as we’re both so busy*, but are regularly updating the CheapEats Twitter feed with useful links for foodies, notes about bargains and special offers, plus childish jokes and random nonsense. Follow us there, say hello and share your tips for cheap eats in Ireland!
We hope that the large archive of posts on CheapEats is useful to you. Check out:
- recipes, including vegetarian and things to do with leftovers
- restaurant reviews from all over Ireland
- Irish food bloggers choosing their favourite restaurants in our Bloggers Recommend series
- money saving tips
- thoughts on and recipes for healthy eating
- posts where we answer reader’s questions, like helpful sexy agony aunts who only know about food
- praise of good value and rants about bad value
- posts about all kinds of nonsense
You can use the category menu on each page to browse through all our posts by topic.
Peter & Jean
*Peter is busy with his writing on food, education, science and more for The Irish Times and other publications; Jean has started a new project, Irish Charity Lab, that is about helping charities to work better with digital channels. If either are your type of thing, please do check them out : )