30 Aug, 2012
Competition: Win a copy of ‘Something to Chew On’
Update: This competition closed on Thurs 6th September 2012 at 5pm. Winners will be announced on Friday 7th September.
Competition time! We have copies of ‘Something to Chew On’ by Professor Mike
Gibney to give away. Professor Gibney is the Head of the Institute of Food and Health in UCD, and in this book, he tackles controversies and common misunderstandings about food and health from an expert scientific perspective.
It’s a fantastic collection of articles covering many of the current issues and questions around food, such as GM foods, obesity, organic food, personalised nutrition and global hunger. Professor Gibney has a great, accessible writing style and the subject matter is really stimulating and thought-provoking .
We have three copies of this excellent book to give away - all you have to do to enter the draw is sign up to the CheapEats.ie mailing list, using the form below.
You’ll receive one email a week with our latest posts, and you can unsubscribe at any time once the competition has closed. If you’re already signed up to our mailing list, don’t worry – you will be automatically included in the draw.
Sign up now and enter the competition
Terms & Conditions
- This competition closes on Thursday 6th September at 5pm.
- Three winners will be selected randomly from all subscribers to the CheapEats.ie mailing list.
- Winners will be announced on the blog the following week and also contacted by email.
- You must subscribe to the mailing list to enter. Emailed entries will not be included in the draw.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
- You can unsubscribe from the CheapEats Mailing List at any time, but keep in mind that if you unsubscribe before Thursday 6th, you will not be entered in the draw.