Competition closed. Check back tomorrow to see if you’ve won!
To mark Amnesty’s Taste for Freedom day, Superquinn are kindly giving away a €50 shopping vouchers to a CheapEats reader.
Amnesty are asking people across Ireland to hold a fundraising food event: a dinner party, tea and cakes, a coffee morning, Sunday brunch, cooking demonstration, pizza party, birthday party, breakfast, or wine tasting.Your guests can make a donation – work out in advance what it will cost you and make sure you get a good return for your efforts!
The Superquinn voucher could contribute towards the cost of your food for the event – although of course you’re free to spend it as you wish!
To enter this competition, simply click into this post and leave a comment in the box below, telling us your favourite way of sharing food with friends. Feel free to add a recipe if you wish! As usual, one comment will be chosen completely at random to win the prize.
Get involved in Taste for Freedom
Simply email email@example.com or telephone 1850882400 for a fundraising pack, which includes invitations and envelopes, donation forms, recipes, and more.
I can’t say enough good things about Amnesty, and don’t want to get all preachy here, but will say that their focus on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights has been a steadfast voice for justice and against tyranny, across the world.
Get more info on Amnesty’s website.
Many thanks to Superquinn for sponsoring this competition.
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Do not enter this competition if you are outside the island of Ireland.
- Please make sure you include a working email address with your answer (email addresses will not be publicly displayed or used for any other purpose) so we can contact you for your details.
- Please do not enter more than once.
- The competition will close at 12 noon on Tuesday September 14, and the winners will be announced the following day.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.