To celebrate the launch of their extensive new Ingredients range Superquinn are giving three lucky Cheapeats.ie readers the chance to win a €50 shopping voucher for Ireland’s leading fresh food retailer.
Perfect for the more experienced home cook, the range means that shoppers can now find the best in authentic herbs, spices, stocks, salt, and much more at Superquinn.
With over 60 new products, including Superquinn own brand gravies and stocks, and premium brands such as Epicure and Steenbergs Organic, you’ll always find the best ingredients from the every day to the obscure!
To be in with a chance to win one of these three great prizes: Simply pop a comment in the box below and let us know what you think of Superquinn’s product lines, good, bad or indifferent. This is not a tie-breaker question so you don’t have to use eloquent prose, and it doesn’t matter what you say: winners will be chosen completely at random using a Random Number Generator.
- Don’t email in your answer. Leave a comment on this post using the form below. Emailed answers will not be included in the draw.
- Please make sure you leave a working email address with your comment (email addresses will not be publicly displayed or used for any mailing lists) so we can contact you for your details.
- This offer is only open to readers in the Republic of Ireland.
- Please do not comment more than once, if we see more than one comment from the same address we will delete all your comments and you will no longer be eligible for the competition. If you have questions about the competition, use our contact form.
- The competition will close at 12 noon on Wednesday April 6, and the winner will be announced the next day: be sure to check your email to see if you have won.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 5:27 pm
Looking forward to trying it out:-)
Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 5:33 pm
Count me in!
Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 6:51 pm
Superquinn for the win!
Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 8:24 pm
i love the baking area.. the smell when you come in is gorgeous… I always end up buying something!
Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 9:35 pm
Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 10:28 pm
Love the Sausages
Tuesday 5 April, 2011 at 10:56 pm
great prize, hope I win. ……..
Wednesday 6 April, 2011 at 7:49 am
Wednesday 6 April, 2011 at 9:57 am
Superquinn bread is totally addictive!
Wednesday 6 April, 2011 at 10:24 am
Nice one! superquinn is great
Wednesday 6 April, 2011 at 10:30 am
love Superquinn food, including their fabulous cheeses! Looking forward to trying out their new range and well done on the intro of their “essentials” more affordable line – takes the guilt away from shopping there!
Wednesday 6 April, 2011 at 11:01 am
Good bread and Sausages
Wednesday 6 April, 2011 at 11:55 am
Love Superquinn food – the fish, bread, cakes. Yum