CheapEats.ie, in association with the Irish Independent’s LoveFood Magazine, has four fantastic prizes to give away.
How would you like to win one of four dinners for four, with a bottle of wine, in popular Italian restaurant Milano? To enter, simply leave a comment on this post and let us know if you’ve ever eaten in Milano before. If so, what’s your favourite Milano dish, and why?
Remember, enter once and you’ve got four chances to win!
Special Offers: Milano and More
Milano are currently running two special offers: a two-for-one deal in association with the Irish Independent, and a lunch special where you can pick up any pizza, pasta, or salad, plus a drink, for just €12.50. You’ll find branches of Milano in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Killarney.
Indeed, the recession has led to an explosion in early bird offers, lunch deals, and special menus. Whether your budget is €10 or €100, you’ll find great value offers and deal over on CheapEats Classifieds. The deals are open to everyone: no need to register!
Also in this Autumn’s edition of LoveFood, you’ll find an A-Z of cupboard essentials, six delicious seasonal suppers, the best Australian wines around €10, and much more. The magazine hits the shelves in tomorrow’s Irish Independent, Wednesday September 2. Don’t miss it!
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Do not enter this competition if you are outside the island of Ireland.
- Please make sure you leave a working email address with your comment (email addresses will not be publicly displayed) so we can contact you for your details.
- Don’t email in your answer. Leave a comment on this post using the form below. Emailed answers will not be included in the draw.
- Please do not comment more than once, if we see more than one comment from the same address we will delete all your comments and you will no longer be eligible for the competition. If you have questions about the competition, use our contact form.
- The competition will close at 12pm on Tuesday September 8 , and the winners will be announced the following day.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.