08 Dec, 2009
Win a two night break at Delphi Mountain Resort
Posted by: peter in: Competitions
COMPETITION CLOSED. CHECK BACK TOMORROW TO SEE IF YOU HAVE WON.
CheapEats.ie, in association with the Irish Independent’s LoveFood Magazine, has a fantastic prize to give away this Christmas.
How would you like a two-night stay for two people in Delphi Mountain Resort in Leenane, Connemara? The lucky winner and their guest will receive bed and breakfast on both days and dinner on one evening of his or her choice in Delphi Restaurant, where head chef Gerard Reidy has created a menu of wholesome, natural, seasonal, simple, and most importantly, delicious food.
Also included in the prize is a seaweed bath in Delphi Spa, a very special spa which uses organic locally hand harvested seaweed and mountain spring water.
I stayed before, and it was just perfect: a unique place in which to completely escape, unwind and contemplate. We’re really pleased that they’ve offered this prize. It’s perfect for a Christms break or to banish the New Year blues! Read my review here.
Click into this post for details on how to enter.
To enter, simply pop a comment in the box below.
Also in the Winter edition of LoveFood, you’ll find a fantastic day-to-day guide on getting ready for Christmas, plus features on top winter wines and kid’s Christmas cooking. The magazine hits the shelves today: don’t miss it!
- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Do not enter this competition if you are outside the island of Ireland.
- Please make sure you include a working email address with your answer (email addresses will not be publicly displayed or used for any other purpose) so we can contact you for your details.
- Please do not enter more than once.
- The competition will close at 12pm on Tuesday December 15, and the winner will be announced the following day.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.